Responsible for manufacturing product using efficient and safe manufacturing processes through the supervision of production team members. Must adhere to the schedule and ensure that quality standards are met.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Manage line efficiencies, key performance indicators and down time.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Monitors the production process, makes periodic checks and adjusts equipment or work practices according to standard operating procedures.
- Ensures equipment in the area assigned is in working order and that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Verify the readiness of the production line at start-up and supervise change overs.
- Manage overall package and product quality to ensure all standards and specifications.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years production/manufacturing experience.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 2+ years supervising production staff preferred.
- Basic computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with manufacturing systems.
- Forklift certification is a plus.
DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top