Responsible for efficient and safe manufacturing processes through the supervision of production team members. Must adhere to the production schedule and ensure that safety and quality standards are met.Function Specific Activities:
- Lead entire off-shift operations while delivering key performance indicators (safety, quality, cost and service).
- Manage production, warehouse, quality and maintenance teams.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Monitors the production process, makes periodic checks and adjusts equipment or work practices according to standard operating procedures.
- Ensures equipment in the area assigned is in working order and that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Verify the readiness of the production line at start-up and supervise change overs.
- Manage overall package and product quality to ensure all standards and specifications are maintained.
- Ensure completion of the daily Production Run schedule
- Coordination of continued development and training of Production line associates
- Verify all required Production documentation properly filled out
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience; Engineering degree preferred
- Production/manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred
- Food or Beverage experience preferred.
- 2+ years supervising or leading teams a plus
Leadership Behaviors: DRIVE INNOVATION:
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma or other Organizational Effectiveness practices
- Familiarity with overall Manufacturing environment roles: Sanitation; QA; Maintenance
- Requires experience managing people and performance metrics.
- Strong computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with manufacturing systems
- Strong SAP knowledge and application highly preferred
Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our businessCOLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS:
Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)ACT LIKE AN OWNER
: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholdersINSPIRE OTHERS
: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possibleDEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS
: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top