Supervisor, Manufacturing Prod Still
Provides leadership for manufacturing hourly associates. Supervises hourly team leads associates in all aspects of manufacturing: production, maintenance and quality. Deliver Results & Grow Business
Develops & Inspires Diverse & High-Performing Teams
- Execute 1yr and 3yr business plans supporting national/regional/local TPM objectives including the implementation of strategies, processes & programs.
- Lead team to maximize productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support operation to help reduce overall costs.
- Encourages sharing of best practices within the team; breaks down barriers to teamwork; resolves conflict effectively.
- Proactive in providing feedback opportunities for team members and requesting feedback on his/her leadership
- Holds self and others accountable, appreciates others' needs and perspectives and commits to ensuring an inclusive environment
Import & Export Good Ideas that Drive Change
- Builds buy-in from the team through productive, appropriately targeted and timely messages
- Demonstrates the ability to translate difficult messages into everyday language; listens to reactions of audience to ensure message is received
Build Customer Value
- Sustain a consistent, long-term vision through continuous process improvement.
- Adopt and share best ideas inside and outside the company.
- Embraces - and effectively coaches others on - the importance of change and understands the positive role it plays in achieving our business goals
- Satisfy the needs and service requirements of the internal and external customers.
- Ensure compliance to company and regulatory policies.
- Respond to company needs with expert quality and timeliness that contribute to successful outcomes
- At least 1 year in supervisory roles of people & processes
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams showing improvement in plant KPIs.
- Working knowledge of the principles of manufacturing management.
- Working knowledge of specific supply chain capabilities, strategies and interdependencies.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement.
- Working knowledge of basic elements of Good Manufacturing Practices in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of key business drivers used to gauge the effectiveness and performance of an internal group or supplier.
Specialized Technical Skills:
- ISO (22000, 9000, 14001, etc) or other management system
- Lean, Six Sigma, 5S
- Working knowledge of food safety
- Self-Guided Work Force
- Continuous Improvement
- Change Management
- Leader of leaders
- Knowledge of PLCs, Ammonia Refrigeration and PMs on manufacturing equipment
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Operational Excellence
- Lean manufacturing concepts
- Required: High School Diploma or GED Preferred Level Bachelor's Degree in technical or engineering
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top