The Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible for the direction of all Quality Assurance functions in the manufacturing facility.
This includes: - Direction of all QA associates,
- Maintaining corporate and franchise partner standards,
- Environmental Health & Safety, - Any special projects relating to Quality Assurance.
- Establishes operational procedures in co-operation with Quality Assurance Manager, CCL technical, and CCE, for all Quality Assurance functions;
- Ensures that all QA facilities and equipment are in good operating order;
- Ensures that all work assessments and activities are in accordance with policies of CCB and presiding labour agreements;
- Focus on removing costs, continuous improvement, removing inefficiencies, and complexity for the supply chain;
- Ensures that all corporate, franchise owners, and federal and provincial policies, standards and guidelines are maintained. - additional responsibilities as required
Facility document controller responsible for reviewing documents and record keeping
Ensure that Quality and Food Safety regulatory compliance requirements have been met, and manage records to support audit commitments.
Conduct investigations which include assigning root cause, product disposition and appropriate corrective actions to identify why deviations occur to support continuous improvement initiatives
Analyze process and line capabilities through the use of Statistical Process Control Database, Infinity QS.
Assist with internal audits to ensure compliance with Global and North America Requirements, FSMA, AIB, ISO 22000, ISO:TS 22002 and ISO 9001 Standards
Manage Food Safety Team Meetings and ensure HACCP plan current with FSMA requirements and changing Food Safety Standards
Assist with validation trials on production processes to evaluate control points so that food safety hazard can be prevented/eliminated/ reduced to an acceptable level.
Support second and third party audits through document and record management
Provide necessary training to frontline associates and management as needed.
Process Syrup and raw material receipts in SAP
Analyze concentrate and HFCS utilization and provide data to drive yield improvement
Provide support for month end routines as needed
- Post secondary education (preferably in an engineering or science related discipline).
- Strong organization, planning and decision making abilities.
- Experience working in an ISO environment. -
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written.
- Ability to problem solve with groups of people.
- Labour relations experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of water treatment systems.
- Previous supervisory experience in a Manufacturing environment is an asset
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.