Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. Responsibilities:
- Supervise, develop, and implement Lithia Springs DC Quality Program.
- Respond to business units' and customer services' requests for information and resolutions.
- Handle escalations from associates on the production team.
- Use and enhance Quality metrics to drive improvements in DC pick, pack, and ship operation
- Supervise and measure audit processes.
- Support DC Manager in process improvement projects.
- Supervise day to day team activity and administration.
- Coordinate project execution with the Process Improvement and Controls Manager. Support the team in reaching quarterly, inventory, inbound and outbound quality targets.
- Develop, revise, and administrate all ISO Standard Operating Procedures and report on functions in action.
- Work to resolve and prevent customer complaints; to support customer satisfaction while minimizing impact to throughput productivity.
- Understand the interplay between business units, customer service, and the distribution operation. Make decisions with the extended supply chain and DC teams in mind.
- A Associate's degree is required but a Bachelor's degree is preferred in Operations, Business, or Supply Chain Management is preferred, significant relevant field experience will be considered.
- Prior demonstration of Quality or Supply Chain skills, with exposure to Distribution Center pick, pack, and ship processes.
- Ability to tie systems knowledge to and pick, pack, and ship processes.
- Highly developed organizational skills and ability to lead, support, and complete projects successfully.
- Ability to organize and analyze data from many different inputs in order to present meaningful and actionable conclusions.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Exposure to ERP and WMS systems, such as Red Prairie, BaaN, SAP, and J.D. Edwards.
- Prior demonstration of project management skills, including peer management and successful project closure.
- Must have strong analytical, problem solving and management skills.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.