Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing the necessary supervision and direction to Fulfillment personnel in the completion of their duties. Trains, supervises, and evaluates activities of Fulfillment personnel to assure the highest caliber of customer service. Provides necessary guidance and leadership throughout the department. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Analyzing quota availability
- Partnering with tech ops to ensure proper resources
- Holding team accountable to defined goals and metrics
- Consistent cross functional communication and partnership
- Skill and ability to move quickly on operational changes
- Experience in change management using the ADKAR model would be preferable
- Assists in the development of departmental goals and objectives to assure effective administration and implementation.
- Evaluates performance of direct reports to determine career advancement opportunities and special project assignments.
- Generates reports to monitor team metrics and analyze performance.
- Ensures compliance with NCTA standards.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience-Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer