At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Provide a leadership role in the supervision of environmental and radwaste activities and projects. Provide coaching and mentoring for all activities. Maintain environmental and radwaste programs including all quality and regulatory aspects of the program.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Supervise Environmental and radwaste chemists. This includes coaching and mentoring, reinforcing the fundamentals, scheduling, and maintaining working files.
- Lead and provide support for all Environmental and Radwaste related projects.
- Participate and facilitate the training program.
- Lead and provide an interface role with other departments which will include input on environmental and radwaste performance and schedule reviews.
- Manage and maintain the environmental and radwaste budget.
- Participate in GSEP rotation. Subject to call out as required in support of station requirements.
- Assessment Center Qualification and 4 year technical degree and 3 years plant experience
- Achieved Chemistry Technician qualification with a minimum of 10 years plant experience
-4 year technical degree and 5 years of non-non-plant experience
- FLS Certification within two months of assuming the position
- Chemistry or Chem Eng Degree
- Supervisory experience
- Financial Experience
- The Radwaste and Environmental Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of the RW / Environmental Group. These encompass coaching and mentoring, regulations, program administration, budget management, station training, Chemical Control, regulatory interface, and the environmental impact on summer readiness.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster