Supervisor Registered Nurse (RN) MedSurg Urology
Supervisor RN Urology and General Surgery
Med Surg RN | Urology General Surgery
Work Sche dule: FT Nights
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates!
Position Summary Job Responsibilities:
- Perform direct patient care.
- Utilize a systematic approach to provide goal-directed nursing care.
- Perform nursing assessments regarding health status of the patient.
- Formulate a nursing care plan bases on determination of identified problems.
- Develop and implement teaching plans for patients concerning promotion, maintenance and restoration of health.
- Use critical thinking approach to analyze clinical data and current literature as a
basis for decision making in nursing practice.
- Serve as a healthcare advocate in monitoring and promoting quality health care
services for the patients served.
- Participate in activities and act as a leader in promoting best practices, initiatives
and process improvement.
- Support the mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Other duties assigned.
Why work for HCA:
Click the Link to find out more about our Benefits and what our employees have to say about working with Medical City.
-BSN required within 24 months of hire into RN position. - Required
-Current TX RN or Compact State Licensure. - Required
-Current BLS - Required
-1 year of experience in surgical department of acute care hospital within the past 3
years. - Required