Supervisor RN Urology and General Surgery
Med Surg RN | Urology General Surgery
Work Sche dule: FT Nights
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates!
Position Summary Job Responsibilities:
- Perform direct patient care.
- Utilize a systematic approach to provide goal-directed nursing care.
- Perform nursing assessments regarding health status of the patient.
- Formulate a nursing care plan bases on determination of identified problems.
- Develop and implement teaching plans for patients concerning promotion, maintenance and restoration of health.
- Use critical thinking approach to analyze clinical data and current literature as a
basis for decision making in nursing practice.
- Serve as a healthcare advocate in monitoring and promoting quality health care
services for the patients served.
- Participate in activities and act as a leader in promoting best practices, initiatives
and process improvement.
- Support the mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Other duties assigned.
Why work for HCA:
Click the Link to find out more about our Benefits and what our employees have to say about working with Medical City.
-BSN required within 24 months of hire into RN position. - Required
-Current TX RN or Compact State Licensure. - Required
-Current BLS - Required
-1 year of experience in surgical department of acute care hospital within the past 3
years. - Required
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom