Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Company offers Optimum-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services, as well as Optimum WiFi, the nation's most robust WiFi network, to residential and business customers across the New York Tri-State area. Responsibilities
The Technical Support Supervisor e nsures that productivity, quality and customer satisfaction goals and objectives are met for all offered products/services through mentoring, coaching and working with employees as well as with customers. Ensures the execution of Company policies and procedures (such that Federal, State and company call center standards are met). Coordinates customer contact activities with those of Dispatch, Network Management, Sales and Field Services. Supervises in manner so Cablevision values, policies and procedures are consistently adhered to. Qualifications
- High school diploma or the equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years related customer service experience, with advancing degrees of responsibilities required, preferably in a call center environment within the cable or related telecommunications industry.
- Extensive knowledge of technology and software applications including ACD technology, IVR application and call routing; scheduling software, preferably eWFM, Remedy; Network and Internet communications; IDA; and RTA (real time adherence).
- Knowledge of effective call center techniques and procedures and the demonstrated capacity to interpret call center statistics.
- Strong leadership, motivational, interpersonal and analytical skills necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work as a productive member of a team.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.