Responsible for supervising the warehousing and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials. Supervises warehouse personnel. - Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members. - Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse. - Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility. - Allocate necessary space for stock rotation. - Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control. - Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable. - Secure company assets. - Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
Please note this is a 3rd shift position. Hours are 9PM to 6AM –Monday – Friday and alternate Saturdays. Hours are subject to change based on business need
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years warehouse/inventory experience required.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 2+ years supervising warehouse/inventory staff preferred.
- Superior team building, leadership skills is a must
- Computer and database application skills.
- SAP is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with inventory management systems is a plus.
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Forklift certification is required upon commencement of work.