Supplier Quality Engineer
A Supplier Quality Engineer job in Auburn Hills, is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. The ideal candidate must have experience with supplier PPAP submissions for completeness and accuracy. This candidate would be supporting U.S. and Canadian supplier production facilities as first point of contact for quality issues.
Supplier Quality Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Internally support GM, Ford and Chrysler Customer Teams with supplier issues as needed.
• Generate trip reports when supplier site visits are made, to communicate all necessary follow-up actions needed.
• Manage supplier corrective action responses and conduct follow-up verification.
• Improve supplier performance.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• At least two years' experience working in supplier quality.
• Must have automotive experience
• Must have experience with PPAP submissions
If you are interested in this Supplier Quality Engineer job in Auburn Hills, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering and Technology go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Charlene Bernat at Charlene.Bernat@Modis.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled