Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.Our ideal Quality Auditor will:
- Drive SQA growth and support R&D innovation via expertise in food safety and quality auditing.
- Assist Global SQA in regional support of NAF supplier approvals.
- Engagement with Product Development at ideation and though feasibility & development stages on product innovation projects.
- Participate as an active member of cross-functional business development teams comprised of individuals from a variety of disciplines.
- Provide technical risk assessment/perspectives related to new product development.
- Partner externally with ingredients suppliers and leverage vendor expertise to obtain all needed documentation
- Participate in quality/product improvement and productivity initiatives
- Other SQA responsibilities as assigned
This is a Plano Texas based role. Relocation Eligible
- BS or MS degree in food science or biological sciences
- At least 7+ years of food safety and quality auditing, food and beverage industry experience preferred
- External Auditing third suppliers/co-packers needed
- HACCP /FSMA working knowledge
- GFSI Scheme knowledge
- Experience with government regulatory requirements
- Manufacturing within the food industry
- Ability to travel within North America at least 40% of the time .
- Ability to write clear and precise reports
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.