Job Location: United States : New York : NY
At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. As the Senior Sourcing Supplier, you will manage all activities relating to the sourcing and contract management function for professional services and actively contributing your expertise to the development and implementation of best practice processes in Global Procurement.
- Manage the strategic sourcing and procurement within the professional services category (Global Labor and Consulting).
- Support the development of the category strategy and lead the execution of the strategy
- Develop and leverage existing deals and negotiation strategy, and contract business terms with team, and lead negotiations with vendor, internal domain leads, and legal counsel.
- Provide the correct level of governance and oversight for suppliers based on the risk profile.
- Execute sourcing strategies for key projects, which includes the ability to create and utilize the most appropriate sourcing tools, templates, align stakeholder needs, identify supply alternatives, effectively communicate with suppliers and influence cross functional teams.
- Support global regions by leveraging supplier spend and sharing best practices
- Responsible for interfacing with technology domains to define technology project/services requirements; verify requirements across technology domains/departments.
- Perform expense and cost benefit analyses related to technology products/services associated with cost savings/reduction initiatives, benchmark products/services, market and vendors, and make recommendation based upon analyses.
- Bachelor Degree highly desired, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 3-4 years of experience in strategic sourcing
- Strong background expertise in Professional Services, Master services agreements (MSA) and Statement of work (SOW) related activities highly desired
- Experience in contract management, including negotiation strategy, proposal development and processes, and benchmarking vendor proposals preferred
- Working knowledge of Ariba, standard desktop applications (e.g. Microsoft Office) a plus
Up to 15%
Financial Management – CFO GTO - Global Labor & Consultant Category
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.