At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Supply Chain Analyst that will be a solid contributor and leader. This analyst will focus on business intelligence for the Supply Chain team, primarily the Logistics & Procurement teams, with some support of the Field Supply Chain (~50 warehouses around the US). If you are a high-achieving influencer with proven analytical capabilities and you want to be part of the exciting solar revolution, this is the job for you.
You'll change the world by...
- Bring to bear (and continuing to develop) supply chain and analytical expertise to help optimize Vivint Solar's demand planning, logistics and other supply chain functions.
- Work with Supply Chain leadership to improve operational metrics and fill gaps in reporting.
- Create functional, visually compelling and simple analysis (excel, dashboards, PowerPoint presentations, etc.) that can be leveraged in operational and strategic decisions.
- Learn and contribute to best practices in analytics and business intelligence in collaboration with other analysts throughout the company.
- Share findings with management and other stakeholders at Vivint Solar, complementing analytical skills with strong communications and soft-skills to influence process improvement initiatives and strategy.
- Contribute to long-term plans, tools and architecture to improve reporting capabilities in Supply Chain at Vivint Solar.
- Provide training and mentoring to other Supply Chain employees on data modeling and reporting to grow team capabilities.
- Engage in process improvement, cost reduction and other initiatives as time permits.
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Statistics, Economics, Business Management, or a related field with a heavy analytical focus.
- 2+ years of work experience preferred.
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.