At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst for the Materials Resource Division located in Cottage Grove, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Supply Chain Analyst
will provide planning support for specific plant manufacturing and assigned areas at the Cottage Grove Corporate Incinerator.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Inventory control, planning, scheduling, capacity review, service and performance metrics
- Create, update and implement standard work and standard operating procedures focused on supply chain management
- Facilitate and lead continuous improvement efforts, using appropriate Lean and Six Sigma tools and participating in Value Stream improvement activities
- Procurement, cycle counting, asset management
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of one (1) year of combined experience in Supply Chain and/or Logistics (Internship/Co-op experience is considered qualifying)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Operations Management or Supply Chain from an accredited university
- APICS certification or willingness to obtain
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in manufacturing
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability and organizational skills
- Experience with ERP systems
- Proven attention to detail and driving continuous improvement
: Cottage Grove, MNTravel:
May include up to 10% domestic travelRelocation:
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.