Supply Chain Analyst (Graduate) Job Description
Supply Chain Analysts (SCAs) work as individual contributors and/or on project teams with other Department Analysts, and Project Managers. SCAs have a core responsibility to ensure Continuous Improvement in pursuit of OpX.
The SCAs identify process improvements based on thorough understanding of the business processes and supply chain dependencies. SCAs communicate, explain, and clarify issues with the customer/business groups/divisions, and translate business requirements. Some SCAs perform specialized tasks in addition to their core job responsibilities, such as consulting on tools, systems, quality and controls, services, or processes; provide input to system/process design; and/or provide content knowledge support and troubleshooting. SCAs may work on several projects &/or programs simultaneously, managing multi stakeholders, conduct budget &/or headcount planning, business forecasting, constraint analysis, inventory analysis, Plan/POR, benchmarking and departmental indicators.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.Minimum Qualifications:
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor of Science SCM degree or a Masters of Science SCM or related degree and/or an MBA or related degree at the time of hire.
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
Inside this Business Group
- Direct Supply Chain experience, /or technical degrees and experience are a plus.
- Ability to represent their stakeholders interests and working toward a worldwide solution
- Proven success in fast-paced programs and/or projects
- Proven business analysis, process re engineering and strong stakeholder management skills
- Detailed process design capabilities
- 1 years of experience: Supply chain order and/or demand fulfillment processes, along with an in-depth knowledge of demand fulfillment tools
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on EarthOther Locations
US, Oregon, Hillsboro; US, California, Folsom; Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.