Under general direction of the Senior Manager - Global Supply Chain Business Insights Platform Team, this analyst will operate as a combined business analyst, Salesforce administrator and data analyst supporting the Global Supply Chain Generics Business Insights team in reviewing, designing and developing technical solutions for process automation, in addition to reporting/analysis optimization to support Global Supply Chain internal customers. This position will include understanding business requirements, designing, configuring and/or developing in a variety of solutions including Salesforce.com administration, MS Access, Business Objects, Qlik, SQL Server and/or potentially other analytics tools. This position will also perform as a liaison between the Global Supply Chain and Sales analytics internal business teams and the Information Technology departments to work through such business problems and project initiatives. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To provide expertise in Salesforce.com administration, SQL Server, Qlik, MS Access and other analytical tools, including but not limited to the following:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Responsible for working with internal customers in Sales Analytics, Sourcing Analytics and Pricing Analytics Support to understand business processes and reporting requirements, identifying automation opportunities and identifying solutions for analytical and reporting needs.
- Responsible for designing automated process solutions and optimized analytical/reporting solutions for configuration or development.
- Responsible for Salesforce.com administration by building processes through configuring forms, fields, and workflows. Additionally responsible for building Salesforce.com analytics, dashboards and reporting using Saleforce and/or Wave analytics.
- Responsible for developing analytical solutions, reports and dashboards through the use of technical analytical solutions noted above.
- Responsible for testing developed solutions, working in conjunction with internal business stakeholder before releasing such solutions for use.
- Responsible for partnering with other business units for global integrated solutions and with information technology teams for complex development and release management.
- Responsible for supporting training and adoption of internal business customers as users for rolling out enhancements and new solutions.
- Accountable for developing and maintaining strong business knowledge of the applications, processes, and data management requirements supporting the Supply Chain departments.
- Accountable to comply with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
The position requires broad training in fields such as computer science, business administration, accountancy, finance, mathematics or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. The position also requires a high degree of computer proficiency in application design and modeling tools. Normally requires a minimum of four (4) to six (6) years of directly related and progressively responsible experience including two (2) years of Salesforce administration. MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Expert knowledge of computer, database, data analytics and/or data visualization skills such as SQL, Microsoft Access, Excel and other database applications
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com and Salesforce administration including Process Builder, Flow and Apex with certifications is preferred
- Knowledge of SAP and Qlik is preferred
- Outstanding problem solving skills and ability to apply the appropriate tools and level of analysis to specific situations
- Strong experience with systems development lifecycle processes
- Experience with business knowledge of supply chain functions, trends and methodologies
- Good interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across an organization
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong organizational skills; good attention to detail