Do you want to put your education to the real-world test? Then come and intern with Intel's Global Supply Chain Planning (GSCP) team! We are the Planning & Supply Chain Team for the Reverse Logistics Experts for anything branded Intel.
In this role, you will validate your academics education into application. You will learn of the scope of being a Supply Chain Manager for warranty exchange products.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Understand reverse supply chain models, develop and implement stocking strategies, and analyze supply/demand data to take appropriate action
• Manage the business to set critical success indicators, write and present proposals and updates to management, and develop solutions to problems utilizing formal supply chain education and judgment
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to continuously improve the supply chain and respond to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Ability to work global hours
• Take calculated risks and challenge existing paradigms
• Expertise and judgment levels in identifying and assessing complex, multi-functional problems related to supply chain management
• Identify & help remove barriers related to a project or process
• Examine solutions against short-term & long-term impact
• Regularly employ out of box thinking, and offer creative solutions
• Verbal and written communications skills as the intern will be required to create and present project presentations to diverse culture of peers and managers
We are fun team with a unique view of supply chain management focusing on reverse logistics. Are you up to the challenge?
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
• Must be pursuing a Master's degree or Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Supply Chain Management, or related field
• Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
• Minimum of 6 months experience with supply chain
• Minimum of 6 months experience with data analysis
• Previous internship or supply chain experience
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.