At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst for the Safety and Graphics Business Group in the Industrial Mineral Products Division located in Little Rock, AR. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Supply Chain Analyst
will be responsible for managing the end to end supply chain, ensuring customer requirements and supply chain metrics are attained. This position involves partnering with various plant and division personnel and continuously working to improve the planning and scheduling process. This role will also be responsible for identifying and implementing ways to improve customer service, inventory management and supply chain efficiency to achieve measurable results.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead cross functional projects to effectively drive change in service, cost and inventory
- Develops and maintains operating rhythms to ensure smooth supply chain operations, aligning supply with demand.
- Provide a high degree of planning analysis to support decision making
- Analyze capacity to determine equipment loading and resources required
- Identifies and leads projects that improve supply chain speed and inventory management
- Work closely with business unit to understand customer requirements and forecasts
- Actively manage working and non-working inventories in assigned businesses to maintain compliance and achieve inventory investment targets
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma methodologies to improve service, inventory turns and non-working inventory
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of one (1) year of Manufacturing experience
- APICS certified
- Familiarity with 3M Systems
- Previous Manufacturing Logistics Experience
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Experience
Location: Little Rock, AR
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic
Relocation: Is authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.