At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst for the Electronics & Energy Business Group located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Supply Chain Analyst
will be responsible for planning and management of product lines within Film Manufacturing & Supply Chain Operations (FMSCO).Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage material flow parameters such as safety stock, lot size and lead times
- Maintain optimal inventory levels to deliver service and turns requirements for the business
- Manage new product launch programs
- Execute supply planning process utilizing tools such as i2 Supply Chain Planner / Dynamic Supply Planner
- Manages internal & external supply relationships to ensure delivery performance
- Provides Supply Chain metrics and analysis to the business team and management
- Lead and participate in Lean Six Sigma projects
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of one (1) year of combined experience in Logistics and/or Supply Chain
- Master's degree from an accredited University in Operations Research or Supply Chain Management
- Experience with procurement
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification or higher
- APICS certification or willingness to pursue
- International experience / multilingual
- Exposure to Film products and/or manufacturing
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Experience with i2 Supply Chain Planner
- Experience with SAP
- Proficiency with data analysis and value stream mapping; Business Objects, MS Access, SQL
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 10%
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.