At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst for the Consumer Business Group in Maplewood, MN.Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Supply Chain Analyst
will primarily be responsible for providing supply chain planning leadership for one or more major product lines within the Construction and Home Improvement Markets Division. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver improved service and inventory dollar investment
- Create inventory turns improvements and logistics cost reduction
- Analyze material flow parameters such as safety stock, order quantity, lot size, make cycle frequency, and replenishment interval
- Utilize Supply Chain tools and processes such as DMPT, Peoplesoft and Dynamic Supply Chain Planner
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma methodologies to improve service, inventory turns, and non-working inventory
- Coordinate event activities to ensure successful events and promotions
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Three (3) years of logistics and/or supply chain experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Supply Chain, Operations Management, and/or Business Administration from an accredited university
- 3-5 years combined experience in MRP, material planning and scheduling, inventory control and/or supply chain management
- 3+ years experience leading and/or participating on cross functional teams
- APICS certification or willingness to pursue
- Six Sigma Green Belt project experience and/or certification
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Experience in Lean Scheduling or Lean Manufacturing
- Advanced Microsoft Access and Excel skills
This position may include up to 10% travelRelocation:
Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.