Adecco has an immediate opening for a Supply Chain Associate for a local manufacturing facility located in Saxonburg, PA for a two - three month contract position. The Supply Chain Associate is responsible for understanding and executing all material transactions which include material movement, material issues, completing production orders, material transfers, stocking production lines, shipment collating, and insuring the overall accuracy and auditing. If you meet the qualifications below Apply Now.
- Responsible for placing and tracking/expediting purchase orders for inventory components based on SAP MRP data and input from the schedulers.
- Request quotations from suppliers for new components interfacing with the suppliers, sales and engineering.
- Work to negotiate best pricing and challenge all price increases.
- Investigate alternate sources of supply to save money.
- Process returns for rejected materials and obtain corrective action from suppliers.
- Responsible for updating information in SAP, such as suppliers, pricing, drawing numbers, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring, ordering, tracking/expediting consumable expense supplies used by various departments
- Provide manufacturing departments with purchasing support as needed.
- High School Diploma
- Working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Suite
- Pass pre-employment screening
Work schedule: Monday - Friday
Hour: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Pay for this position is $15.00 per hour paid weekly. This is a contract position filling in for a medical leave.
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other purchasing related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Key words: Buyer Supply Chain Procurement Purchasing SAP
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.