Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of Supply Chain Planning system capability projects leveraging various development methodologies within PLM framework.
- Leading the analysis of business requirements, solution design, and deployment of technology projects to deliver business initiatives and continuous improvement.
- Collaborating with partners in Business and BIS organizations to ensure that projects meet expectations and timelines.
- Providing Supply Chain Planning system support and training as needed to ensure the Planning organization has the tools and capability to meet service level and financial commitments.
- BS degree or higher in Operations Management, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or related discipline.
- Experience in Supply Chain/Operations (preferably in consumer packaged goods) or similar experience with a management consulting firm.
- Ability to analyze and improve both technology solutions and work processes, and champion new ideas with peers, Sr. leadership, and cross-functional partners.
- Experience in SAP, Arete, Infor AP, and Oracle Supply Chain Planning applications preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience with leading and training others
- Strong Project Management Skills
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.