Come intern with Intel's Customer Fulfillment, Planning and Logistics Group (CPLG)! We are looking for a motivated summer intern for 2017!
CPLG ensures supply is globally positioned to maximize factory fulfillment of customer orders through proactive planning and inventory and business strategies, product life cycle management and execution to support Intel growth.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Effectively collaborate and communicate product strategies to supply chain partners in a multi-cultural environment
• Ensure requirements are communicated to the factory network
• In cases of supply/demand misalignment, understand root cause issues, determine next steps, and take appropriate actions to drive resolution/corrective actions
• Identify and present key business indicators
• Responsible for generating the build plan by incorporating inventory and business strategies
• Executes crisis recovery strategies as needed
• Ensure data quality is accurate
• May manage product through its lifecycle (including inventory disposition)
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Teamwork and multitask skills
• Influencing skills
• Problem solving and analytics skills
• Customer service
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
• Must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or related field
• Minimum of 12 months experience with MS Office suite
• Minimum of 6 months experience with Lean principles
• Candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
• SAP knowledge/experience
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.