Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Business Unit IT Lead to be located in Somerset, NJ.
This role will partner with the Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) business supporting the Janssen Pharmaceutical segment in support of the U.S. Customer Services (CSS) organization.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Responsible for demand Intake for SAP Deliver
- Accountable for prioritization of work backlog and resource management
- Works with partners on business case development and phase 0 deliverables
- Partners with Application Services (AS) on technical delivery and support
- Utilize effective business analyst techniques to translate business user stories to technical teams
- Explain to business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint
- Documents user acceptance testing and/or may assist unit testers so completion of requirements are satisfied
- Writes, manages, and clarifies story points and may develop use cases for complex requirements
- Impact analysis of new releases/changes and communicating to the business
- Apply compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required
- Drives Application Rationalization/TLM/SDDC activities
- A minimum of 5 years of IT experience and BA/BS degree or 10 years of overall IT experience
- An advanced degree is preferred
- IT commercial (sales/marketing) and/or IT supply chain experience is required
- Large, complex multi-sector or global project management experience is preferred
- Experience leading regional and/or global teams comprised of both internal and vendor resources is required
- The position will be located in Somerset, NJ. Travel up to 10% (domestic or international)
- Strong understanding of business processes across Supply Chain is required
- Strong understanding of SAP (ERP) platforms is required
- Proficient in rRDM methodology is preferred
- Project Management experience is preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to fully understand the business organizations strategic and operational requirements and how they connect to the Enterprises priorities is required
- Builds relationships with key people across the region and other relevant parts of J&J globally
- Ability to challenge in a collaborative manner; drives to solutions which meet both business and cost goals
- Ability to communicate complexity clearly
- Must be self-motivated and be able to operate with minimal supervision
- High tolerance for ambiguity; ability to set direction and make decisions within this environment
- Can manage risk effectively
- Can actively participate with management across multiple franchises
- Understands the “big picture” both from a technical and business perspective. Has the ability to “connect the dots” across the architecture and communicate to others
United States-New Jersey-SomersetOrganization
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.