This role is a key Business Intelligence Analyst role within the Supply Chain Planning group. It acts as key contributor to the department's reporting and analysis delivery strategies. As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for working closely with Supply Chain planning / COE leads to flesh out business data requirements into fully thought-out technical data implementations, as well as develop accompanying visual analytic reporting tools aimed to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Designing, developing, testing and deploying various reports and dashboards using Tableau.
- Maintain production reporting systems to ensure reliable performance and scalability
- Assist in end-to-end data management - data integration, data transformation business logic implementation, reporting, and production management.
- Partners with the business to understand business needs and gather requirements for effective data analytic solutions.
- Create specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- Construct recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and knowledge.
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Supports continuous improvement and optimization efforts throughout the Supply Chain network
- Contribute to ongoing improvements of investment systems, tools, and related processes
- Partner with the business and participate in post-performance analytics to determine root cause of performance gaps and identify opportunities for reporting capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or Predictive Analytics with at least 2 years of related supply chain or customer facing experience.
- Intermediate to advanced abilities in Tableau
- Intermediate programming ability in SQL, SAS, R, or Python (SQL Preferred)
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to identify relationships within data and draw inferences from large data sets in business relevant manner.
- Ability to present quantitative data in an easy-to-understand manner that balances both analytics as well as business implications.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to motivate and influence team members and other associates
- Strategic thinker with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong problem solving, issue resolution, influencing and prioritization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication, collaboration and networking skills
- A team player who can work independently with minimal supervision as required
- Strong to Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, internal web-based tools)
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.