Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Manages supplier relationships and performance in the development and execution of functions as related to the management, procurement and delivery of warranty parts and services. Manages a team whose primary responsibilities include the development, implementation, and management of supply chain operations and suppliers in the advancement of strategic programs. Ensures the availability of materials in the supply chain, as scheduled, and the maintenance of inventory at minimum acceptable levels. Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and material control systems to reduce costs, streamline procedures, and implement solutions.
- Provides direction and guidance for administration and results for multiple departments within a function
or work area.
- Leverages the knowledge and skills of managers or teams of professionals.
- Manages multiple teams and significant assignments.
- Establishes budgets, operational plans and performance requirements.
- Resolves operational issues.
- Develops standards around which others will operate
- Accomplishes results through the management of a team of professional team members and/or managers.
- Acts as an advisor to subordinate managers or staff members.
- Develops and administers schedules, objectives, and goals.
- Delegates clearly and consistently.
- Independently determines approach to managing teams and daily operations.
- Provides guidance, constructive input and motivation to team.
- May develop an external presence through publication or speaking engagements.
- Assumes responsibility for sales objectives.
- Leads cross-functional teams domestically and/or globally that encompass a variety of technical specialties requiring broad integration and product knowledge.
- Significant contributor to senior leadership in the development of key initiatives that provide high-level results to improve business processes and customer service delivery.
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 6+ years leadership experience.
- Demonstrated strong people management and command skills.
- Ability to lead larger organizations and lower-level leaders.
- Excellent ability to design and drive strategic initiatives.
- Advanced contract/vendor negotiation skills.
- Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Materials & Procurement
Job ID: R92911