**This is a Remote Work Location**
Operational Subject Matter Expert responsible for innovation project execution by identifying, assessing and orchestrating launch at third party manufacturers facilitating QA, manufacturing, SAP, engineering, legal and work process requirements to execute multi-branded projects.
- Identify co-packers based on high level project needs and complete feasibility study, gap assessment and best value analysis
- Execute Request for Proposal, Letters of Intent and Manufacturing contracts to lock in pricing and term
- Coordinate multiple raw material work streams for WIP materials required from other BU's (dairy, grains and fruit)
- Liaison to streamline business processes that cross BU boundaries for planning/scheduling, financial and SAP controls
- Support International projects with business process procedures (Customs and Broker regulations, Process Authority requirements, in country regulations for Food Safety and contractual requirements necessary)
- Execute SAP documents to set up site and begin material and full goods workflow
- Coordinate equipment install, Limit test run, and qualification
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- At least 3+ year's practical experience in manufacturing preferred, previous roles in Operations or Quality area highly desired
- Cross discipline exposure and functional knowledge of Supply Chain disciplines and impacts on contract manufacturing strategy, processes, and costs
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing, organization, computer, and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently. Able to handle multiple projects at one time. Able to work with all levels in an organization from plant floor to executive suite.
Not Eligible for Relocation