Internally slated candidates are being considered for this position. However, all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
The Order Management Coordinator (OMC) is responsible for coordinating and executing all base-line activities surrounding the processing of customer orders from the time of order submission all the way to the point our product reaches the customer. The OMC will work in a team-based environment dedicated to one or a group of accounts to ensure we meet our customer commitments.
- Management of all orders from receipt through delivery to customer warehouse and distribution centers. Ensure highest level of customer service.
- Responsible for order accuracy by ensuring the right products are ordered, prices, deals, allowances, method of shipment, and shipping platform are applied to the order and adequate lead time is given to ensure on-time delivery to the customer.
- Identify and resolve customer order and inventory replenishment issues within the scope and authority of the position.
- Monitor and report baseline customer service key performance indicators (KPI).
- Maintain active involvement in the execution and follow through of sales/shipping programs.
- Identify logistics cost reduction opportunities and customer service efficiency improvements and escalate to the appropriate function.
- Communicate with customer finance services (CFS), sales, distribution centers (DC) and customers related to order management.
- Execute merchandise return, dump and donate as necessary.
Due to the ever-changing environment of our customers and the PepsiCo organization, OPC responsibilities may change as a result of the business needs, and are not limited to this job description. Qualifications/Requirements Basic Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree
- Basic to intermediate MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented and ability to multitask
- Problem solving, issue resolution and prioritization skills
- Proven track record with customer service
- SAP experience
- Previous experience in a CPG and/or food manufacturing environment
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.