This position is responsible for managing/leading a team that is responsible for the technical tools associated with Service Supply Chain Management. The team they lead stretches across tactical and strategic functions of Dell Warranty support business. This cross functional leadership position is responsible for internal tools, systems, process of our parts business. This dynamic role will interact with all businesses units to continue to improve Dells global services performance.
* Directs the efforts of others, including managers, in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group. This position focuses more on Tools support and work with I/T.
* Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective global workforce.
* Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
* Expand our tools strategy and operationalize the performance of the organization.
* Drive improvements to our reverse logistics supply chain
* Delivers presentations to executive management.
* Support warranty cost initiatives
* Ensures appropriate policies and processes are in place and are followed for area of responsibility.
Nature of Work:
* Leads rigorous process and service improvement programs.
* Provides authoritative advice to top management based on deep subject matter expertise.
* Accountable for related performance objectives.
* Initiates integrated business plans for systems / tools
* Guided by long-term objectives and business requirements.
o Analyzes long-term impact of new or anticipated strategies and decisions.
* Leads teams to solve abstract problems without precedent.
o Diagnoses and resolves ambiguous problems.
* Expert understanding Dell Services Process / Practices / Systems / Applications
* Expert knowledge of I/T processes
* Expert understanding and ability to develop and drive budgeting process tools/applications.
* Clearly understands Dell's short and long-term business goals and objectives and ability to align group direction with those objectives.
Undergraduate degree and 15 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 12 years relevant experience in Supply Chain. General managerial experience preferred. MBA Preferred.
**Job:** **Product Services - Supply Chain Manager*
**Organization:** **Global Services*
**Title:** *Supply Chain Director*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *16001262*