Does the unbounded future for connected devices and the internet of things (IoT) in the supply chain get you excited? Are you looking to apply your innovative thinking skills and supply chain knowledge to help make this future a reality? Then, do we have a deal for you! The Supply Chain IoT Business Development group (SCIBD) is seeking an intern to become a member of our team. SCIB connects Intel supply chain expertise with Sales & Marketing and Internal Business Units to enable new business for Intel technologies across the supply chain industry.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Develop supply chain industry analysis and market research
• Support internal proof of concepts for new technology supply chain use cases
• Develop communications and internal marketing materials and presentations
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Team player
• Tolerance for ambiguity
• Organized and self-directed
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to create professional grade, dynamic presentations that influence decisions
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
• Must be pursuing a Master's degree or Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Supply Chain Management, or related field
• Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
• Minimum of 6 months experience with supply chain
• Minimum of 9 months experience with identifying, gathering, and analyzing complex data
• Technical experience
• Business experience
• Basic project management
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.