Eaton has an opening for a Supply Chain Management Functional Analyst in the Product Operations Center of Excellence (PROCoE), within the enterprise IT organization. This position can be located at any U.S. Eaton facility or home office in the U.S.
This individual will design, model, configure, and implement functional software and process solutions to meet desired business requirements. Will analyze business processes and systems processes & recommend improvements that use standard Eaton software and processes and participate in implementations and third level support as required. Will have the ability to understand and drive regional solutions and implement controls that are fully auditable and compliant with business and control standards.
This individual will use Oracle Demantra, ASCP and other Value Chain Planning tools to develop and implement sales and inventory operations planning processes in support of global manufacturing.
• Responsible for in-depth functional & business process knowledge of target application
• Work in partnership with divisional and regional business process owners on system requirements, processes, and systems.
• Manages requirements scope & disposition through process compliance & gap analysis, integration testing & user acceptance methodology.
• Provide knowledge and input on the system implications of business process changes.
• Help to identify consolidated, worldwide target processes.
• Demonstrates analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
• Applies project methodology and governance processes to the change control, system development life cycle and regression testing.
• Support end to end processes and has intermediate level understanding of system touch points.
• Works with the global governance team to ensure proposed solutions are in-line global solutions.
• Participate in business process improvement committees as needed.
• Strong communication skills - able to interact with senior level leaders at divisional or regional level. Able to explain complex system issues and decision points using common business language (without using IT terms and language) d.
• Cultivates innovation
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution is required
7 years of experience with SIOP (Sales and Inventory Operations Planning)
5 years of experience with Oracle Demantra
Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
No relocation is being offered, candidates must reside within 50 miles of any Eaton site in the US or work from a remote office in the U.S.
Experience with data integration from Oracle and other ERP systems with Demantra
Ability to understand complex business needs and model solutions using software and process improvements, potentially leveraging multiple software modules and/or solutions.
A strong understanding of the relevant business processes that are supported by the software
Able to interact with and discuss business process requirements and changes with divisional and regional leadership teams
Strong level of system expertise - gathered through numerous full-life cycle projects. Experienced knowledge of applications' technical capabilities.
Works with cross-functional modules, applying proved standards and techniques, developing new techniques, and designing and configuring complex solutions. Ability to fully understand the interrelationship to other modules. Works as a functional leader to other team members .
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.