"Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers"
Biosense Webster, Inc. is recognized worldwide as a leader in the science behind the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. We help patients around the world regain their health, their energy and their lives. Guided by the needs of electrophysiologists and cardiologists, Biosense Webster, Inc. has pioneered innovative technological advancements for more than 30 years. Join us as we continue to look for new and better ways to help physicians heal more hearts. Because that is what we do -- we put lives back in rhythm.
Searching the best talent for: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
• Know & follow BWI policies & procedures & assure that direct reports know & follow BWI policies & procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility.
• TRAINING: Complete training in area of responsibility & assure that direct reports are trained in area of responsibility within allowed time-period. Training is required for changes in existing policies & procedures, for new assignments & for implementation of new policies & procedures. Complete required periodic re-training & assure that required periodic re-training takes place for direct reports in areas such as safety & environmental.
• SAFETY: Set standards for safe behavior. Recognize & reward safe behavior in others. Ensure that direct reports employ safe practices. Enforce safety policies & procedures. Evaluate staff member’s safety performance & insure that safety is a part of each direct report’s GPMS.
• Provide leadership for supply chain team in developing & completing objectives.
• Coach supply chain team in processes necessary to accomplish properly evaluated schedules & changes with respect to inventories & resources & monitoring same to ensure consumption & production are being accomplished as planned.
• Mentor & coach department associates on career development.
• Provide performance feedback to direct reports on a quarterly basis or more frequently if required.
• Insure department associates’ skills are in place to meet enterprise needs.
• Lead the process of integrating marketing forecasts into viable schedules that are compatible with the business plan; an efficient use of capacities & resources & incorporate defined inventory levels.
• Reduce obsolescence excess & slow moving material exposure by direct interface with engineering, materials, manufacturing, marketing & finance in the release of new products & phase-out of old products.
• Facilitate deployment and maintenance of lean scheduling process to establish parameters, inventory targets, and continuous improvement to support customer service, inventory and cost targets.
• Define, develop & maintain, with the aid of on-line systems, lead-times, backorders & back log management.
• Establish & assure that monthly product reviews with marketing, materials, manufacturing, & finance directors addressing performance to plan (sales, orders, production), performance deficiencies & recovery plans are conducted.
• Create & maintain policies & procedures for product review, schedule development & maintenance, inventory levels, inventory tracking, & report generation.
• Support physical inventory & cycle count programs as required in support of corporate financial & operations requirement.
• Develop & maintain operating budgets.
• Ensure demand & inventory management systems are maintained & continuously improved to achieve state-of-the-art business process technology.
• Support ISO (International Organization for Standardization) 9000 activities
• Follow J&J and EES Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Records Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices, Records Cleanout,Achieving customer demand fulfillment targets, developing & implementing world-class inventory.
• Management practices & standards.
• Managing & directing global, strategic demand & inventory plans. This position possesses a broad range of responsibilities critical to efficient utilization of resources & inventories to meet demand.
• Managing the central focal point representing the interest of marketing, sales, manufacturing, materials,
• engineering & finance at corporate international & site levels to assure global enterprise product demand objectives are met.
• Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
• Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition.
• Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Performs other duties assigned as needed.
Reporting to: Production Planning and Logistics DirectorQualifications
Requirements and Education:
• Business or Engineering degree (operations, business, logistics, systems)
• MBA or equivalent preferred.
• 8 years materials function experience
• 5 years in at least one of the following disciplines: materials planning, master scheduling; inventory management, demand management
• 5 years budget development & management experience preferred
KEY SKILL / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• APICS (American Production & Inventory Control Society) certification **preferred
• Experience with planning, developing & implementing inventory management systems
• Experience with materials management function in a multi-site environment to include demand management (DM), master scheduling (MPS), capacity planning (CRP), material planning (MRP) & inventory control
• International materials management experience is desirable
Global Leadership Profile Competencies
Integrity and Credo-based Actions ~ lives Credo values; builds trust; tells the truth; initiates transparency into problems; demonstrates genuine caring for people
Collaboration and Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; builds teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance Driven ~ assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development; champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent.
Sense of Urgency ~ proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce "cycle" time; takes action when needed
Submit your resume until: 7 diciembre 2016Primary Location
North America-United States-Texas-El PasoOrganization
Cordis de Mexico S.A. de C.V. (8286)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.