Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
Innovation is the lifeblood of PepsiCo. New fountain, vending, and cooler innovation is under development to help drive PepsiCo's growth for years to come. The Supply Chain Associate Supervisor will coordinate the activities that bring equipment to market as well as improve our go to market strategy. Key duties include:
- Involvement with high technology beverage equipment comprised of touch screens, computers, cameras, and speakers.
- Working with Associate manager and Capability Manager to create training materials for front line employees.
- Facilitate training as needed to build capability within a market.
- Leverage existing processes, and create new ones, to install, service and monitor equipment. Examples, but not limited to:
- Proper transportation of component systems to/from customer site
- Installation / removal of all component systems
- Communication setup / activity verification
- Systems check and calibration procedures
- Troubleshooting and component replacement
- Preventative maintenance on systems
- Hazardous material identification, collection, storage, and proper disposal
- Provide on-site customer training relating to general operation of equipment
- Provide hands on assistance during install and service
- Understand and execute all safety / environmental procedures related to the equipment platform
- Enable design improvement by analyzing data and providing feedback to R&D team
- Collaborate with cross functional members of the Supply Chain group to improve our Go To Market Strategy
- Effectively P&L manage location/area financial plans
- Leverage frontline workforce to optimize Key Performance Indicators to drive customer service in trade
- Maintain excellent working relationship with customer
Education, Experience and Proficiencies
Selected candidates must have:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer drive and focus; prior customer service or related experience
- Superior problem solving and organizational skills
- Demonstrate outstanding mechanical / technical aptitude
- Demonstrate continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to analyze data
- Ability to travel on a frequent basis (up to 80% travel); some weekends
OPTIMAL PRIOR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Wireless network communications
- Logistics and Technical background
TARGETED PBG FEEDER POSITIONS:
- 1-3 years experience in equipment service industries or technical training in electrical/mechanical/refrigeration. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Lead or Parts Technician, Delivery Supervisor, Fleet Supervisor, Production Supervisor.
- Ensure that customer needs for equipment prep, installation, and repair are met in a timely, professional, and cost effective manner through leadership, coaching, and process improvement. Span of control is 12+:1, with process support for 1-3 DC's.
- Applies knowledge of MEM processes to perform job responsibilities and maintain infrastructure and marketing equipment to standard (shop, move & service, parts replenishment & equipment inventory management).
- Meets customer needs through the use of general customer & sales knowledge
- Provides leadership & guidance on technical issues and supplies resources to close gaps.
- Applies basic knowledge of systems & process, using information from SIO and National scorecards to improve DC KPI performance.
LIKELY NEXT ROLE:
- Planning & Scheduling
- Leading & Motivating Others
- Developing Others
- Organiz'tnl Alignment and Strategic Thinking
- Driving Results
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Process Orientation
- Customer/Sales Knowledge
- Mechanical Aptitude/Technical Expertise
- Systems Knowledge
- Business/Beverage Industry Knowledge
- Process Orientation
- Market SC Associate Manager - MEM
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.