This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by providing analytical, project and process support of National Account work and the Northeast Region PES Team . ACCOUNTABILITIES & SKILL PROFICIENCY :
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of the Executional Requirements for the PES Organization to provide reporting and support through the utilization of C.E.T.S. , Business Objects, Excel, PES Dashboard, A.M.S , SAP and ESM portal , which will be the main area of focus.
- Understand the Department Financials, providing detail and support as needed, as well as forecasting both period and quarterly progress and understanding gaps and possible remediation , specifically for National account work.
- Work with MES's to unlock the potential of Executional Excellence; especially related to Customer Service operations for National customers .
- Anticipates Executional opportunities encountered in PES operations and advises support resources to close gaps to standard.
- Serves as an information resource to others in the gathering PES information and data as it relates through daily business execution, processes and initiatives. Inclusive of problem solving analysis as related to National Scorecard and Key Process Indicators.
- Serves as resource to others on the Northeast Region PES Team in all Executional functions.
- Previous administrative experience preferred
- Previous experience using Micr o soft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong Interpersonal skills, with significant attention to detail
- Reliability and dependability are a must
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are a must
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.