Position Description: The S&D Operations Manager is responsible for leadership of Annual Operating Plan Development, Achieving Productivity Goals, Increasing KPI Metrics, Project Management, Go-To-Market (GTM) Changes, GEO Box Conversions, Cost Performance, and Communication with the Markets / Locations they support. Specifically, this position will have responsibility of Developing and Managing the GTM Plan for their Assigned Geographical Territory by supporting the local teams to drive the Midwest Region / PBC agenda. This role will support Market Directors, Unit Service Manager, Sales Designate Leaders, Delivery Operational Supervisors, Food Service Vending (FSV) Supervisors, Food Service Selling Team, and interact with HQ Team to drive the PBC Agenda. Essential Functions:
- Deliver consistent S&D Operations performance necessary to deliver the Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Deliver all Safety, Quality, Service and Cost/Productivity targets.
- Develop AOP Cost Plan for variable and fixed costs with Finance team and understand performance variances vs. plan
- Drive overall continuous improvement and capability development through leveraging: LSS, FRS, ACE, Project Management, Esitrax, and other available tools to drive Operational performance.
- Provide a work environment which adheres to all compliance / regulatory guidelines.
- Continually evaluate people, process and technology capabilities, skills and resource alignment to ensure performance against objectives. Lead realignment, work redesign, breakthrough change efforts necessary to achieve operational excellence.
- Lead and motivate the Operations organization in a manner consistent with overall Region objectives and goals.
- Communicate and partner effectively with Region Team, Market Directors, Sales Support Team, Finance, USM, HR, HSE, Food Service, HQ Team and the rest of the Region leadership team to lead the Region holistically with an aligned message.
- Effectively demonstrate servant leadership to engage, empower, motivate, and develop hourly front-line team members, while also driving appropriate accountability for job performance when needed.
- Build, develop and retain Salary talent by effectively leveraging PepsiCo's Career Growth and Leadership Models along with Performance Management Process (PMP), including PDR Objectives, Career Development, People Planning, and Supply Chain Competency Assessment (SCCA).
***Location for this role is flexible in the region but preference is the Schaumburg/Chicago area***Qualifications/Requirements Basic Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or technical field
- 5+ years Foods or Beverage industry preferred
- Experience leading salary and front-line hourly associates in multi-shift operations
- Experience leveraging FRS and LSS approaches
- Financial acumen, including cost performance accountability and productivity
- Communication, collaboration and influencing skills within Market, Region, HQ
- Strong tactical and executional skills and project management experience
- Must be willing to travel 50% Minimum
- Understanding of broader supply chain processes including production planning, capacity planning, commercialization, and capital investment
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.