**Location can be based anywhere in the US**
This LSS BB / MBB role will support the LSS expansion globally across sectors and functions with focus on productivity and process streamlining / optimization.
This role will focus on Ideation for productivity pipeline including documentation, training and facilitating ideation events. The role will lead / coach and facilitate LSS projects and Kaizen events in Global Ops departments and Corporate functions.
The role will lead LSS training including leadership and belt training.Major Task Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities: Essential functions:
- Lead the LSS ideation process including documentation of Ideation approache/ examples; development of productivity pipeline approaches.
- Lead the Ideation subteam enabling collaboration and replication of best practices.
- Provide ideation training to Black Belts and Productivity leaders in different sectors / functions
- Support Ideation workshops in some regions / functions including Loss analysis, end to end value stream mapping and Brainstorming
- Lead LSS training including Green Belt training, Black Belt training and leadership training
- Lead large multi functional LSS BB projects in Global Ops / Corporate functions. Use good project management to manage team activities, leading teams to execute projects with the problem solving methodology, tracking project status and results, removing and elevating project barriers
- Coach LSS Belts in Global Ops and Corporate functions that are new to LSS deployment
- Facilitate LSS Kaizen events to streamline / optimize work processes in different functions (Finance, HR, BIS ...)
- Support the Global LSS communities in 2-3 functions (Example: BIS, ISCP ....)
- Lead some of the LSS processes globally (examples: coaching, Recognition, summit ...).
- Certified LSS Black Belt including leading LSS BB projects
- MBB skills preferred
- Coaching skills for LSS KL / GB, and BB (preferred)
- Ideation skills
- Kaizen events facilitation skills
- LSS Training skills including Leadership, Kaizen Leader, Green Belt, (Black Belt training preferred)
- Experience in deploying LSS in regions, functions
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time.
- Influence skills across different leadership levels and different functions
- Strong communication skills
- Strong facilitation skills (including multi functional resources)
- Strong Training skills
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.