Description: Provide technical support to the Operations Team and Tablet/Dashboard Project. Role will also include tasks that require individual to interact with plant floor personnel and work on teams on a daily basis.
- Basic computer, tablet, and Wi-Fi troubleshooting skills
- Basic project management skills, such as building timeline, following up on action items, etc.
- Participate/facilitate production meetings with leadership team and enter data into database.
- Assist with the preparation of materials for meetings and reports as requested
- Program in Visual Basic and Microsoft Access 2010
- Build mock ups and presentations
- Manage, track, update or follow up as needed, including data for reports and graphs including monthly scorecard, as well as measurements and metrics including KPI database
- Assume other responsibilities and perform special functions as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Willingness to learn StarfleeTPM process and participate on area/plant pillar teams
**High School Diploma/GED, AA Degree Preferred
** 3-5 years of administrative experience with preferred 1-2 plus years in a manufacturing environment.
- Professional level of interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of management and personnel.
- Must possess a high level of organization, planning and analytical skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks/diverse duties while determining appropriate priorities for their completion.
- Demonstrated high degree of competence with Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Access 2010, form design, sub-forms, tables, elements, queries, and modules
- Intermediate skills in Visual Basic
- Functional expertise with broad administrative support areas.
- Able to work independently, without close supervision, to expedite and follow up on requests and assigned projects.
- Able to exercise good judgment and discretion.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain composed in high pressure situations.
- Preferred familiarity with SAP, KRONOS or similar business systems.
Not Eligible for Relocation