Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Supply Chain Planner to be located in Skillman, NJ, Los Angeles, CA or Markham, Canada.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Group of Companies develops and markets consumer healthcare, baby care, and beauty/skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID® Brand, LISTERINE®, leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, CLEAN & CLEAR®, LUBRIDERM® and healthcare products such as NEOSPORIN®, CORTAID®, and REMBRANDT®
The Supply Chain Planner will:
• Perform supply planning for assigned products to meet customer service goals, optimize inventory investment and meet production requirements.
• Be responsible for key performance indicators such as case fills rates, inventory days of supply (DOS), and SLOB levels.
• Perform finished goods inventory planning, management and reporting (i.e., safety stock modeling for components & raw materials, lead identification and minimization of obsolete inventory, and support builds for new products and phase-in/phase-outs for existing SKU's).
• Develop a master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates required by sales forecasts or customer orders.
• Build attainable product line production schedules to meet customer service goals, optimize inventory investments and meet production requirements.
• Manage long term planning for strategic suppliers and participate in supplier capacity reviews.
• Perform planning and related data analysis needed for cross-functional projects. Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. A focused degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Math, Engineering, or Logistics is preferred.
• A minimum 2 years of related work experience in Consumer Products Supply Chain Operations (including logistics, forecasting, distribution, warehouse and procurement) is required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically with Excel is required.
• SAP experience is preferred.
• Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence Tools, Training, and/or Certification is preferred.
• APICS certification is strongly preferred.
• This position will be located in Skillman, NJ and may require up to 10% of domestic travel. Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOther Locations
North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-Canada-Ontario-MarkhamOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Inventory Planning/ControlRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.