Locations: Essex Junction, VT or Poughkeepsie, NY
Join an elite team of Supply Chain Professionals that balance the complex trade-offs associated with developing industry-leading hardware for IBM Systems, storage and related products.
You will be given significant autonomy and flexibility to have a meaningful impact on our customers and our internal teams / business. This is not your Dad's or Mom's IBM! Come take a peek at some of the very cool stuff we are doing @ www.ibm.com Responsibilities include:
- Analyze supply each planning engine run to maximize output and minimize inventory.
- Deep dive into issues and respond to other key client demand / supply dynamics to ensure that an accurate supply commit is published.
- Able to recommend supply opportunities based on current supply concerns ensuring IBM's revenue objectives are maintained and risks are minimized.
- Work cross-functionally with other internal departments such as Finance, Fulfillment, Development, Manufacturing and IT, as needed.
- Innately driven to succeed, while also very collaborative.
- Intellectual curiosity in general and especially towards technology.
- Creative problem solver when faced with complex supply problems.
- Positive, self-motivated and persistent.
- Highly organized and attention to detail.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.