Coca-Cola seeks a Supply Chain Planner II to join our team in Atlanta. For this exciting opportunity. The Supply Chain Planner II coordinates and expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies between sections or departments, according to production and shipping schedules or department priorities, and compiles and maintains manual or computerized records. Function Specific Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
- Requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability.
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications.
- Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules.
- Computes amount of material required to complete job orders, applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes.
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records, such as material inventory, in-process production reports, and status and location of materials.
- May move or transport materials from one department to another, manually or using material handling equipment.
- May arrange for repair and assembly of material or part May monitor and control movement of material and parts on automated conveyor system.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Preferred Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3years experience in Materials Management
- Must be able to wear all required personal safety equipment including but not limited to eye protection, hearing protection, and fall protection in elevated positions.
- May be required to work extended hours and must be available for weekend call.
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Production experience preferred. Industrial/manufacturing experience required.
- Effective Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Proficient in Computer Use
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software including Excel, Word, and Outlook SAP Business Software Knowledge
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.