PepsiCo's Global ISCP Team helps to build and support end-to-end Integrated Supply Chain Planning template solutions for multiple Global sectors (Americas, Europe, Asia). Several components of the template solution involve sophisticated optimization tools to model and solve business problems (such as Master Production Scheduling). In the end state, these solutions will manage 100+ manufacturing plants across the globe. The primary function of this role will be to design/configure the models/solutions to deliver highly optimized supply plans which reduce inventory, maximize fill rates and deliver productivity.
Collaboration with global partners (Global ISCP, IT teams, sector teams) to improve and sustain business performance & capabilities will be a key component of this role.
As the ISCP template grows in adoption across the globe, this role will be instrumental in growing & developing additional modeling talent/capabilities.Key Responsibilities:
- Develop & support optimization models for Production Planning & Scheduling for PepsiCo foods and beverages plants globally.
- Collaborate with business and IT teams to design, develop, test and deploy optimization models for global deployments of PepsiCo's MPS tool (DPP)
- Troubleshoot & resolve production issues related to existing MPS optimization models which have been deployed at multiple sites (globally)
- Continuous Improvement: Interact with Global COE and Sector ISCP teams to validate & enhance key modeling approaches
- Provide cross-functional support to other components of the ISCP template as relates to integration with upstream/downstream systems (DRP, MRP, etc.)
- Develop tools to supplement 'control tower' strategy in order to facilitate Centralization
- Monitoring/support/sustainment of global deployments.
- Lead and support ongoing Global ISCP analytics project needs
- Required: MS degree in a quantitative field such as Operations Research, Applied Math or Industrial Engineering.
- Preferred: Ph.D. degree in Operations Research/Industrial Engineering.
- Hands-on experience with an optimization package like Mosel, CPLEX, Gurobi or similar is a must.
- One to Three (1-3) years of experience in the area of optimization using math programming techniques such as Liner Programming/Multi-Integer Programming.
- Proven experience with SQL
- Knowledge of VBA, Excel pivots and MS Access
- Ability to work autonomously as well as with others as part of a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to high-quality work.
Not Eligible for Relocation