Medical Devices & Diagnostics Global Services, LLC., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Supply Chain Planning Lead to support the Acclarent franchise located in Irvine, CA.
Accalrent is dedicated to supporting Otolaryngologists with minimally invasive ENT technologies that relieve suffering as effectively, and painlessly, as possible. We are proud to be developing and advancing innovative technology, including our Balloon Sinuplasty technology, which has been used by Otolaryngologists to dilate over one million sinuses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive supply chain activities for assigned product portfolio including demand planning, new product launch planning, inventory planning, and supply network planning.
• Responsible for attaining and driving improvements to Key Performance Indicators, including forecast accuracy (MAPE, bias), inventory entitlement, Slow Moving/Obsolete (SLOB), and customer service (LIFR)
• Lead/facilitate the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process for assigned product portfolio in order to align market and financial requirements with manufacturing capabilities
• Own the global, long-term supply chain strategy for one or multiple key product portfolios, partnering with Global Strategic Marketing and New Product Management to develop demand scenarios and strategies. Collaborate with Manufacturing and/or External Operations on corresponding supply scenarios and strategies. Communicate and escalate concerns to management to ensure an appropriate supply chain strategy is developed.
• Create and utilize in-depth analytical tools to support issue resolution, decision making, and execution oversight
• Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders including Marketing, Manufacturing, Finance, External Operations, NPI, R&D, and Quality
• Support and influence business planning and financial planning processes and leverage lean concepts and Six Sigma tools to develop and effectively implement advanced supply chain solutions, processes, and systems improvements
• Support and/or lead supply chain/planning projects as needed (e.g. improve supply chain flexibility, reduce costs, etc.)
• Prepare related presentations for senior management with minimal coaching as required
• Provide thought leadership and direction to peers through training and coachingQualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required (preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics, or Operations). A Master’s degree or MBA is preferred
• A minimum of six (6) years Supply Chain and/or Operations experience is required, previous people management and/or supervisory experience is preferred
• Experience in planning, scenario planning, purchasing or materials management is preferred
• Previous experience within one or all of demand (forecast management), inventory, supply network planning, and/or supply planning is required
• Understanding of planning system functionality, planning parameters, data integrity, net requirement inputs, and integration into S&OP and supply chain processes is required
• Proven data analytics / quantitative skills are required
• High proficiency and advanced understanding in Microsoft Excel is required
• Proven track record of challenging the “status-quo”, visualizing potential opportunities and implementing actions to build customer value
• Project management skills, with the ability to drive change and influence decision-making through multiple levels (Analyst, Manager, Director) of the organization is required
• MRP, APS, and/or ERP systems experience is required
• Manugistics, JDE, or SAP, Microsoft Access and/or SQL proficiency experience is preferred
• Six Sigma and/or LEAN Green Belt certification preferred and APICS certification is preferred
• May require up to 10% travelPrimary Location
Acclarent, Inc. (6206)Job Function
Inventory Planning/ControlRequisition ID