Key objectives include ensuring safe days' supplies of inventory are maintained across PBC Regions, developing Supply Planner capability, mitigating out of stock risk, and providing Gold Standard level of customer service.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Developing the capability and careers of all direct reports using PepsiCo's PMP Process and Tools.
- All aspects of Contract Ops Order Management.
- Performing weekly root cause analysis, utilizing exception reports and Tableau tools to identify inventory availability risks, and providing detailed action plans to mitigate potential "Out of Stock" and product aging risk.
- Lead role in Weekly DSD Contract Ops Team Performance Review Briefing
- Developing strong working relationships with all key cross functional partners in Contract Ops Production Planning, Demand Planning, Integration, Warehouse and Transport.
- Leading Innovation Launch Preparedness Agenda
- Maintaining Supply Planning systems, settings, and data integrity
- Providing Vacation Relief
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence others, build talent, and effectively manage change.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to drive business strategies and objectives.
- 5 years Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, business or related field.
- Microsoft Office Proficient
Eligible for Standard Relocation