• Bachelor degree - Finance and/or Business Administration
• Financial Management role at leadership level in a similar organization
• Lead Portfolio Optimization initiatives for complexity and cost reduction for a global portfolio of brands and markets
• Industrial Engineering degree/experience
The purpose of this role is to drive E2E COGS and complexity reduction through detailed analysis of cost and complexity for total Nutrition and Digestive Health category portfolio, now worth > 1.2 B GBP in net sales, 550 M GBP in cost of goods sold, and > 1,500 SKUs spread across all markets. The incumbent will lead initiatives to improve performance from the product portfolio through creating and launching the first CH Product Catalogue in the history of NDH category, driving lower product format and presentation complexity and creating new Value Engineering saving opportunities.
• To perform analysis of factors affecting cost, gross margins and other measures of product portfolio costs including cost of complexity and quality costs for a global NDH portfolio worth 1.2B GBP in sales
• Drive Portfolio Optimization agenda by working with Category Marketing Directors and Plant Site Directors to reduce count of formulations and SKUs to devklier the complexity reduction targets
• Indirectly manage regional SC and Commercial teams to ensure the execution of SKU and formulation reduction with clear exit plans and minimize the risk of sales loss and / or materials write off
• Increase key performance measures for the global NDH category by region/market including improvement of sales by SKU, gross profit by SKU, COGs from group platforms and prepare monthly report for NDH category LT
• Liaise with commercial category to determine strategic fit of the current brand architecture and challenge where necessary to drive the launch of the first optimized Product Catalogue
• Drive execution of value engineering initiatives to deliver target savings of 5M GBP annually through project managing top VE initiatives in FN, VMS and DH sub categories, as well as leverage Product Catalogue driven saving opportunities
• Create and maintain systems to track progress on SKU rationalization, complexity reduction and value engineering initiatives as part of portfolio management process
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.