ATEP (Arconic Titanium and Engineered Products) is a world-class producer of titanium aero ingots and mill products-and a leader in multi-material airframe subassemblies and advanced technologies and materials, such as 3D printing and titanium aluminides. Titanium is the world's fastest-growing aerospace metal, and we're taking it to greater heights with vertically integrated capabilities and deep materials science expertise. Our engineered products and solutions help build the world's most advanced aircraft-and also help protect our troops and power our world.
The purpose of the Supply Chain Project Lead
position is to collaboratively facilitate the corporate supply chain strategy and successfully implement a plan that results in the delivery of products with structure, organization, and efficiency thus, leading to better on time delivery. This position will have direct interaction with all Supply Chain systems in Melt/Mill operations and will help identify areas of opportunity for bottom line benefits and drive them to completion. This includes inventory management, data mining and analysis, creation of control metrics and reports, tracking the performance and executing supply chain improvement projects. Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage strategic projects for the supply chain organization with focus on core capabilities, service reliability and capacity management improvements;
- Support End to End Transformation projects in project management or transformation consultant role;
- Build detailed end to end project plans to manage and deliver all assigned projects on-time and under-budget, including risk and mitigation plans;
- Enlist appropriate levels of support for the projects, including executive and management level support;
- Determine the structure and lead the cross-functional teams to successfully complete projects;
- Develop templates, tools, KPI's and operational reporting for all projects;
- Perform Benchmarking Studies;
- Be the subject matter expert and provide leadership within the S&OP master data, optimization and analytics work streams;
- Coach and mentor asset schedulers and other planning staff to ensure behaviors support a best in class process and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in planning, purchasing and/or supply chain;
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position;
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- APICS CPIM certification (can be completed within first year on the role);
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Lean Practitioner Certification;
- SAP and Hyperion experience highly desired;
- Bachelor's in Supply Chain Management, Business, Operations or Engineering from an accredited institution;
- Metals industry experience;
- Manufacturing experience;
- Global environment/interaction experience;
- Experienced in structured problem solving and fundamentals of project management;
- Demonstrated track record of reliability in delivering impactful results;
- Experience with data modeling and business process mapping;
- Ability to translate data into useful trends and information to identify and drive opportunities to improve business results;
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are a must;
- Experience with Financial controls and metrics;
- Strong ability to lead change, mentor, and develop strong internal relationships;
- Personal flexibility to adapt to business priorities.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.