Ethicon, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Project PLAN Team Lead to be located in Somerville, NJ.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today. This position is at Ethicon Inc. in Somerville, NJ.
The Supply Chain Project Team Lead reports to the Manager, Global Supply Chain Projects. This position is responsible for the global, end-to-end planning, alignment and execution of Supply Chain activities related to approved and funded projects. Projects will include: new product introductions, product line extensions, lifecycle management changes. This role will plan for seamless transitions from the 'as is' configuration to the 'to be' state. All work in this area should incorporate Six Sigma, Project Management Excellence and Lean. This role ensures that projects support the achievement of the PLAN metrics for the Ethicon franchise by driving results in customer service and inventory. This role will support the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process to align with Demand & Supply Planning to ensure capacity is appropriately utilized for planning and scheduling functions.
The Supply Chain Project PLAN team lead will drive improvements in Global Supply Chain Projects processes. This role will participate in cross functional teams and provide input for Global Supply Chain strategy across projects and platforms. This role will supervise/coach/mentor Supply Chain Project leads, specialists and/or analysts.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
• A degree in business, finance, logistics, supply chain or engineering is preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years experience in the area of Supply Chain is required.
• Project Management experience is preferred.
• PMI, FPX or APICS certification is preferred.
• Knowledge of SQL is also preferred.
• Knowledge of ERP planning systems (i.e. JDE, SAP, APS) is required.
• Demand planning experience is required.
• Scheduling/ supply planning experience is highly preferred.
• Launch planning experience is preferred.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills are required.
• Experience in Microsoft Office is required, along with advanced knowledge of Excel (vlookup, hlookup, pivot tables, IF, statistical analysis).
• The ability to partner interdependently with cross-regional leadership and influence decision-making across multiple functional organizations and levels is required.
• Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to create, cultivate and implement change, are preferred.
• Six Sigma/Process Excellence training and/or certification is preferred.
This role requires up to 10% travel (domestic and international) and will be based in the Ethicon Facility in Somerville, NJ.
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOrganization
Ethicon Inc. (6045)Job Function
Materials Management & Distribution