Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Supply Chain Operations
Level of Experience: Entry Level
Requisition #: R1023635
What You'll Do
Business Entity: The Supply Chain Transformation (SCT) team is chartered to architect and build the supply chain of the future. The SCT team enables its charter by utilizing core competencies; setting the supply chain strategy, designing the target business architecture, and delivering through flawless program execution.
Who You'll Work With
The Team: Supply Chain Transformation's Program Management team is responsible for owning and driving the execution of large cross functional initiatives. The SCT Program Managers use their unique blend of hands-on supply chain experience and their working knowledge of business operations and IT systems, to successfully deliver results.
Who You Are
• Work with program and project managers to develop the overall Change the business investment plan across quarters
• Work closely with Finance to lock quarterly allocation and track them against the spend
• Monitor Change the business portfolio spend to ensure that it is within budget
• Approve expenses and work with Program managers to track accruals accurately
• Inform program managers of the status and availability of funds
• Provide visibility across Supply chain functions of the funding status and availability of funds for potential reallocation within portfolio
• Analyze and identifies issues, communicates issues and seeks authorization, and drives corrective action plans
• Combine all incremental funding requests coming across Supply chain together into a consolidated pipeline and review them for merit throughout Fiscal year.
• Use desktop software to create a wide array of written, presentation, analysis, and project tracking documents
• Engage in inter-departmental activities with various levels of the organization
• Communicate with project stakeholders to ascertain project requirements and/or level of satisfaction with progress and performance
• Managing small projects and/or provide support to other program and project management staff by assisting in the organization and management of their projects
The candidate will possess the following ideal traits:
• Demonstrates leadership qualities including: ability to drive tasks to completion, influence others, solve problems, meet deadlines, and organize project activities. Confident, with good written, verbal, and listening skills.
• Receives little instruction on routine work, and detailed instructions on new assignments
• Ability to work independently
• Receives assignments from manager and other project managers
• Holds Bachelors' degree or equivalent
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Entry Level
Opportunity Category: *None
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.