Johnson & Johnson’s Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group within Medical Devices is recruiting for a Supply Chain Purchasing Specialist for Coherex to be located in Salt Lake City, UT.
A recent acquisition within The CSS Group is Coherex Medical, a company focused on the development of a unique device for the treatment of patients diagnosed with atrial fibrillation and at risk for stroke. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation and Reprocessing all headquartered in our talent hub in Irvine, CA.
The Supply Chain Purchasing Specialist will be responsible for:
• Directing all processes in the Purchasing & Supplier Management system including Purchasing, Inventory Control, and Production Planning
• Creating and maintain good supplier relationships
• Ensuring that quality standards are met in all Purchasing and Supplier Management activities
• Directing the process of purchasing fixed assets, supplies and services to be used in the design, development, and manufacturing of Coherex Medical products.
• Providing help for all departments in purchasing needed supplies and services, including assisting with Purchase Orders (PO) and requisitions.
• Providing information needed for the Approved Supplier list
• Developing and maintaining trending and tracking data relating to purchasing, inventory and quality systems.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
• Knowledge and understanding of the medical device industry is required
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in purchasing or related supply chain discipline is required
• Knowledge of operations, purchasing and supply chain systems is required
• Knowledge of FDA and ISO standards for medical devices is preferred
• Understanding and experience using ERP systems is required
• Highly proficient in MS Excel with ability to create V-lookups and pivot tables is preferredPrimary Location
United States-Utah-Salt Lake CityOrganization
Coherex Medical, Inc. (6226)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.