** POSITION IS VIRTUAL -- WORK FROM HOME**
Partner with cross functional team members to plan, track and implement short and long term Quality & Food Safety Compliance. Provide technical support to the warehouse distribution (GTM) team and SC Quality team me for planning and deployment and adherence to all regulatory compliance mandates. Develop technical knowledge, culture and strength of Quality & Food Safety principles, processes and procedures. Protect Pepsi-Cola Trademark and ensure Food Safety and Quality compliance
Qualifications/Requirements Technical Skills Required:
- Partner with R&D / Product Development / Quality Assurance / Food Safety / Engineering / Sales Operations / in to ensure SC Quality & Food Safety and regulatory principles are fully integrated in product distribution processes
- Maintain awareness and education on the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) to ensure NAB system compliance
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and prioritizes the activities needed to ensure compliance and continuous improvement
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to by location to ensure Quality & Food Safety Compliance
- Establish a communication protocol to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on performance metrics and action plans
- Develop programs, training and tools to effectively deploy Quality & Food Safety requirements.
- Coach and train warehouse personnel to develop leadership, technical competence and effectively utilize system tools (Trackwise - CAPA).
- Support the development of the Quality & Food Safety strategy for Go To Market locations.
- Assess field capability and develop action plans to develop weaknesses and leverage strengths.
- Work with SCQ team members and cross functional colleagues to assess, develop and execute strategy for Go To Market team
- Lead and support the NAB system based on subject matter expertise (SME)
- Monitor, report and provide technical support across SC Quality platforms
- Food Safety
- Product / Plant Quality
- Package Quality
- Consumer Quality
Leadership Skills Required:
- Strong Background in Quality & Food Safety Standards
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Strong Analytical Capability
- Understands statistics and can coach statistical principles
- Microbiology and sanitation background
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Deep technical knowledge of the beverage industry process
- Towering strength and ability to use numbers and metrics, not opinions, to dive fact based changes
- Computer literate in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Effective communication and writing skills
- Manage annual Travel & Expense budget
- Strong Influence Skills
- Leadership skills and ability to work well with other strong personalities
- Manage diverse employees
- Facilitate inclusion
- Highly motivated and self - directed
- Political savvy to drive change at all levels of the organization
Technical Skills and Certifications as Strong Assets:
- Bachelor of Science in Food Science or Chemical Engineering or related field.
- 10 years of food or beverage experience.
- 5 years of experience in quality related functions and project management
- Certified as Six Sigma Green or Black Belt
- Certified Quality Auditor or Quality Manager.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.